1. The Client has the right to deposit their trading account only using the payment systems available on Сompany website.
2. The actual payment of services is deemed to be the moment when all appropriate funds are credited to the Company's account.
3. The Company holds no responsibility for the result of trading operations on the Client's account, in case there are any delays in depositing this account. The Client is solely responsible for any financial loss risks coming from possible delays in depositing funds to the Client's trading account.
4. The Company has the right to cancel the Client's deposit or withdrawal if the Client's trading account is going to being deposited by a third party or Client is going to withdraw on the name of third party. In this case the deposited funds will be transferred back to the same bank details they came from. If this occurs, the Client is charged with all costs for funds transfer.
5. In the event the trading account is credited in any currency other than the one in which the trading account is maintained, such funds are to be credited to the trading account on the basis of an internal exchange rate adopted by the Company from the Bank serving the Company at the date of deposit.
6. When processing a withdrawal request, the Company shall use its internal currency rates adopted by the Company from the Bank serving the Company at the date of withdrawal.
7. If the trading account cannot be credited automatically, the appropriate application will be fulfilled within 24 hours since the client's notice on crediting the trading account is received.
8. In case the Client deposits their trading account by means of direct transfer to the Company's bank details, they are obliged to leave a deposit notification in «Live Account».
9. The Client can remove its funds into any payment systems designated in its Live Account under the caption «Withdrawals».
10. When withdrawing funds from the trading account, the Client is charged with all costs for funds transfer.
11. The funds can be withdrawn only into such payment system that was used for crediting the trading account and regarding to the sufficient trade volume. The quantum of a sufficient trade volume is established by the Company at its own discretion.
12. The Client bears full responsibility for the adequacy of all the information set out in its application for the removal of funds.
13. The Company has the right to refuse the Client's request for withdrawal, if the Client uses the same payment system for withdrawal and depositing, but with different bank details.
14. The removal of funds from the Client's account is accomplished within 2 business days from the time a relevant application for the removal of such funds has been confirmed in the Live Account.
15. The Company reserves the right to deduct from the account an amount paid to the Client in compensation, if the account does not embrace a sufficient trade volume or the account is used for the purpose of converting funds from one payment system into another. The quantum of a sufficient trade volume is established by the Company at its own discretion.
16. The funds credited through Credit Card can be removed only upon completion of a legality check by the operator, not any earlier than within 30 days after the crediting of such funds.
17. Funds deposited by means of Credit Cards (Bank Cards), as well as profit earned during trading, can be withdrawn only after they are checked for legality and no sooner than 15 days after the last deposit. With UnionPay withdrawal is available immediately after documents verification process is completed.
18. In case the payment system stops operating for some time, the Company has the right to postpone the date of withdrawal until the payment system resumes working.
19. The Company has the right to charge the Client with an additional commission if the Client uses different payment systems to deposit and withdraw funds. The amount of the commission charged to the Client is calculated based on costs paid by the Company when fulfilling the Client's withdrawal request.
20. In order to remove the funds through exchange mechanisms (with the employment of cash at an exchange office), it is necessary to fill in an application indicating adequate data about the recipient of such funds: full name, surname, passport details.
21. Deposits in Mining contracts can be withdrawn within 10 days after the payment. In this case, service fee and the accrued income from crypto mining are deducted from the deposit amount by the Company.
22. The Company undertakes to take any and all expedient actions to preclude any illegal financial operations and money laundering with the employment of the Company's resources.